Blogger / Social Media Manager
- To continue developing E4 Youth’s social media presence and brand online through tools including WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Understand current social media strategy and work with staff to refine and strengthen the overall approach.
- Use WordPress to create blog posts and other content about program participants, supporters, and events.
- Coordinate the E4 Youth newsletter and email communications.
- Manage social media presence through online tools including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate.
- Online portfolio and resume.
- Experience mentoring younger students.
- Understanding of WordPress and other open source web development platforms.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Experience with video/audio production is a big plus.
- This is a non-paid internship position from September 2016 – May 2017
- Part-time Volunteer (4 – 8 hrs/wk).
- Earn access to SXSW 2017 with 72+ hours of service.