E4 Youth Employability Curriculum™ prepares students for work in the 21st Century. Students earn micro-credentials as they participate in highly collaborative games that emphasize Team Building, Critical Thinking and Media Literacy skills. Then, they reflect on their participation through content creation projects and unlock job shadow, internship and apprenticeship opportunities at some of Austin’s top companies.
- Alignment with Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) core competencies and Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Free access to Schoology, a comprehensive learning management system that allows teachers to easily assess and track student progress.
- Easily integrated into core curriculum classes
- Repeatable over multiple grade levels
- Measurable student efficacy benchmarks