Shadow the Pros 2017
E4 Youth, in partnership with MINDPOP, presents the Shadow the Pros 2017 program.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 15, 2017
- Weekly Shadow Experiences
- Collaborate on Creative Projects for Real Clients
- Goal Setting & Career Guidance
- Resume/Portfolio Development
Find out more about how Shadow the Pros works.
May 21: Offers to applicants
June 10: Program Kick Off / Orientation
June 12 – July 21: Weekly Schedule
- Monday: Group meeting/check in @ 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Work remotely
- Wednesday: Shadow 1 – 3 p.m.
- Thursday: Co-work 1 – 4 p.m.
- Friday: Work remotely
*Please, be sure to review the schedule above and confirm that you can meet all of the obligations of the program. If a participant misses more than 2 weekly group meetings (Mondays/Thursdays) or Wednesday shadow sessions, they will no longer be able to participate.
How To Qualify
Candidates must have online examples of their work, a teacher/mentor recommendation and/or successfully completed other E4 Youth programs.
*Note: Students that have participated in E4 Youth’s other programs receive preferred access to the Shadow the Pros program.