Reflection questions on MediaXperiments as a blog
1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite? Any thing with Photoshop. I learned to make myself look bigger and stronger. Now I can get one ordinary pic and make it in to something completely deferent.
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M? a class that teaches you how to us other programs than just PowerPoint you have fun while you learn it is a nice place to be.What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life? How to use Photoshop and us PowerPoint in a way I never seen before. I did not now you can make moving pics in PowerPoint
3. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed? my computer kept freezing
4. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now? my first thought was we was going to be doing boring things like checking stock market. But It was nothing like that.
5. What is your overall review of this class and me? The class is a good place to learn some where you want to be. It is like a stress free place. Mr. Conover is a great person to be around he is very cool someone you should meet