Reflections of my year in BIMM
1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite?
A:I liked all of our assignments, because my teacher was very nice and always explained anything if we were stuck. he also taught us new tricks to make our pictures more intense.
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M?
This class is fun, chalanging and cool. there is always someone to help you if you get stuck because everyone has diffrent levels of experence in diffrent things.
3. What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life?
A :I learned how to Use photoshop, And a tablet this year allthough im not very good the fact that it was avalabe for students to use as a learning tool was great.
4. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed?
A:I dont think so , other than some of my favorite websites being blocked.
5. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now?
A: I thought that it was going to be alot harder than the last class i took which was true but it chalanged me to do better.
6. What is your overall review of this class and me?
A:Mr.C is one pretty cool cat and a GOOD TEACJHER.