1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite?
– My favorite assignment would be the one we recently did for the kids are alright fest. It was my favorite because I learned how to Photoshop more.
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M?
-My description for this class would be that it is a class for photo shopping pictures and using them for business or fun activities.
3. What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life?
-I learned how to put pictures in pictures and blending them together. I also learned how to make them different colors and stuff.
4. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed?
-I really had no dislikes in this class. It was a fun class where I learned stuff that I wouldn’t have learned anywhere else.
5. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now?
My thoughts were that I was going to have to do presentations in front of the class and stuff. But it wasn’t like that and I liked it a lot.
6. What is your overall review of this class and me?
My review is that people who want to learn something new and fun, then they should take this class.