1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite?
Photshop and photo manipulation because there was no wrong answer.
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M?
I believe this class is a good starter for those entering media and provides a good structural foundation.
3. What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life?
I have become more knowledgeable of different forms and variations of medi in the digital aspect.
4. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed?
I believe gaming could have been more incorporated but that is no longer a problem.
5. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now?
I always knew I would enjoy what digital media has to offer.
6. What is your overall review of this class and me?