Reflection Questions -Final
1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite?
-My favorite assignments of the year was photo editing in photoshop. I really like to eidt photos and it helped me become better at doing it.
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M?
-I think this is a class to learn how to use photoshop, microsoft things, etc. I classify it as a class to help build your computer skills for jobs, etc.
3. What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life?
-Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access…it can help me in life for making spreadsheets for jobs and also for my own personal use.
4. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed?
-Yes, I think that the directions could’ve been put in a way that was easier to read and comprehend. Fix it by explaining the assignments in a better way.
5. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now?
-I thought it would be like BCIS but it’s different ..it’s less complicated.
6. What is your overall review of this class and me?
-I think this class was easy and I think you were an okay teacher with helping things.