BIMM Class Reflection
1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite?
The National Geographic photoshoot and smoking questions
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M?
A class that is interesting and where there is something new to do everyday
3. What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life?
i learned how make different effects and backgrounds in photoshop. If I want to switch careers, then i would go into graphic design
4. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed?
5. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now?
I thought it would be another boring elective, my thoughts have changed with all of the assignments
6. What is your overall review of this class and me?