Copy the following into your blog and answer how you would do each of the following.
You are creating your own resource manual
Basics & Viewing Images
- Open an image: Command+o
- Undo something you’ve done: Command+z
- View workspace panels: Right side of screen.
- Using the tools panel: Left side of screen.
- Zooming & Hand tools
- Marquee tools
- Lasso tool
- Quick selection
- Magic Wand tool
- Inverting selections
- Refining selections
- Using Quick Mask mode
- Creating a new layer: F7
- Changing the layer visibility: Click The Eye Thingy.
- Deleting the layer: Click Delete
- Changing the opacity of a layer:
- Duplicating a background:
Enhancing and Retouching Photos
- Cropping a photo: C
- Straightening an image with the Ruler tool
- Using the Smart Sharpen filter
- Adjusting saturation
- Adjusting brightness and contrast
- Using neutral density gradient
- Using the Dodge & Burn tools
- Removing red eye
- Spot Healing Brush tool & Healing Brush Tool: Press J For Tool. Click Option.