Copy the following into your blog and answer how you would do each of the following.
You are creating your own resource manual
Basics & Viewing Images
- Open an image, multiple images, close files –Command or the “Apple” & O
- Undo something you’ve done –Command or the “Apple” & Z
- View workspace panels –Right side
- Using the tools panel –Left side
- Zooming & Hand tools
- Marquee tools -Helps make shapes. Hold shift to make it perfect.
- Lasso tool –Outline specific images.
- Quick selection -Picks one object to center on. Important for cut out.
- Magic Wand tool
- Inverting selections –Reverse select an image.
- Refining selections –Quicker way to select an image
- Using Quick Mask mode
- Creating a new layer –Shortcut F7, new layer, select under layer box
- Changing the layer visibility –Click on the eye
- Deleting the layer
- Changing the opacity of a layer
- Duplicating a background
Enhancing and Retouching Photos
- Cropping a photo
- Straightening an image with the Ruler tool
- Using the Smart Sharpen filter –Filter, sharpen
- Adjusting saturation -Makes the color in the picture brighter
- Adjusting brightness and contrast -Click on the bandage
- Using neutral density gradient
- Using the Dodge & Burn tools
- Removing red eye
- Spot Healing Brush tool & Healing Brush Tool