Copy the following into your blog and answer how you would do each of the following.
You are creating your own resource manual
Basics & Viewing Images
- Open an image, multiple images, close files
- Undo something you’ve done, (Command Z)
- View workspace panels WorkSpace Panels are in the The Right Side
- Using the tools panel ; Tools are in the Left Side of PhotoShop
- Zooming & Hand tools Command + to zoom in Command – to zoom out
- Marquee tools; If you want a perfect shape hold Shift. You can make Shapes like circle and square, rectangle
- Lasso tool; Select any shape you like with the Lasso Tool.
- Quick selection; help you select one object allowing to get s more accurate selection.
- Magic Wand tool
- Inverting selection lets you reverse select something
- Refining selections
- Using Quick Mask mode
- Creating a new layer Add new layers under the layers panel.
- Changing the layer visibility Click on the eye, on the left conner. Under the Layer Panel.
- Deleting the layer You choose the layer you want to delete. then drag it to the trash can at the bottom of the layer panel.
- Changing the opacity of a layer The opacity layer its atop right corner of the layer panel.
- Duplicating a background Right click the layer then chose duplicate layer.
Enhancing and Retouching Photos
- Cropping a photo Chose the crop tool to crop the photo.
- Straightening an image with the Ruler tool Hold on the eye dropper tool then select the ruler tool.
- Using the Smart Sharpen filter Filter , sharpen tool, smart sharpen.
- Adjusting saturation Windows, adjustment,select saturation icon.
- Adjusting brightness and contrast Windows, adjustment, brightness and contrast icon.
- Using neutral density gradient
- Using the Dodge & Burn tools
- Removing red eye Bandaid icon, then choose the red eye tool.
- Spot Healing Brush tool & Healing Brush Tool Healing tool, then select the area you will like to copy then brush it over the imperfection.