Things to know for the test:
2. What is the difference between breaking photojournalist ethics and breaking the law?brakeing the laws mean something and the other one law dosnt mean nothing
3. What are some of the scenarios we discussed?idk
4. What are the four things a photojournalists can be sued for?copyright,invasionor privaisy efriment
5. What is libel?phtoshop false photo
6. What can you do to make sure you are not sued for libel?
7. What is the best defense against libel?
8. What is invasion of privacy?takeimg pictures without nude without premission
9. When does a private citizen lose the right to privacy?
wen their plublic
10. What is obscenity?
11. What is the LAPS test?
something yu take as a test
12. What is copyright?
takeing grandit for someones eles work
13. What should you do to avoid being sued for copyright infringement?
have fililed singutures
14. As a media representative, in which of these cases can you legally shoot a newsworthy event on private property?
15. If someone threatens to sue your paper for libel for a picture that damaged their reputation, what could you do to avoid it? fire
16. If you wanted to pursue photojournalism in college, which school should you attend?
17. Standards that professional photojournalists strive to follow are called…
18. If you take pictures of someone in their home with a hidden camera, you can be sued for:
19. If you use a telephoto lens and photograph students drinking beer in their backyard, you could be sued for:
20. If you use a non-celebrity’s photo in an advertisement without their permission, you could be sued for: