1. What are the types of white balance and draw the symbol for each.
– auto- awb , cloudy- cloud , daylight- sun , shade- house , tungsten- light bulb , flash- arrow , fluorescent- camera , custom- flower
2. What is the difference among large format cameras, medium format, DSLR, and compact?
– format cameras to choose small medium or large which is too see how close or far you want the picture. DSLR is a digital camera that uses a mechanical mirror system. compact everyday cameras the small cameras.
3. What time periods were they used?
4. What does SLR stand for?
– single lens reflects
5. Who made the first photograph?
– 1826 – Niepce creates the first permanent photography6.Who is Daguerre and what did he contribute?
7. What is the rule of thirds? What would a photo look like using this?
– the grid thing on the camera.it is used for the certain angle where your taking the picture.
8. What are leading lines?
– Just like it sounds, an object or objects in the frame direct your eye to one area of the photograph
9. What is framing?
– Using objects to frame the subject can lead the audience right where you want them.
10. What’s the difference between bird’s eye and worm’s eye view?
– bird view is taking a picture from top. worms eye view is taking a picture from below.
11. What is libel?
– Libel occurs when someone is exposed to hatred, ridicule or has his/her reputation damaged as a result of false information that has been published.
12. What is obscenity? The acronym for the test to determine?
– This is not within constitutionally protected speech or press.
13. What is invasion of privacy?
– Plaintiff doesn’t have to prove loss of reputation or that published info is false, only that mental suffering has occurred
14. Copyright infringement?
– exploits any of the rights of copyright without the copyright owner’s permission
15. What is the difference between being unethical and breaking the law in photojournalism?
– photojournalism might be for a cause