1. Who is Stephen Glass?
– He is a former U.S. journalist who came to prominence when it was uncovered he had fabricated a number of magazine articles in 1998.
2. What is he accused of doing in 1998?
– He was accused of plagiarism and falsehood
3. What national magazine did he work for?
– He worked for The New Republic
4. How was Stephen Glass characterized in the media when his fabrications were exposed in 1998?
– he was characterized as a “liar”
5. What are journalists saying about him today?
– They admit that he did something wrong, but that was a long time ago. they still believe he’s a great member of the california bar.
6. And what has been Glass’ own reaction to the storm of controversy he stirred up?
– He never owned up to it.