1. Who is Stephen Glass? Stephen Glass is a former journalist who wrote stories that were not true.
2. What is he accused of doing in 1998? In 1998 Glass was accused of completing make up stories for the articles he wrote.
3. What national magazine did he work for? The magazine that Stephen Glass worked for was called TNR.
4. How was Stephen Glass characterized in the media when his fabrications were exposed in 1998? He was known as being fake and a liar in the media’s eyes.
5. What are journalists saying about him today? The journalists are saying that he still is a liar.
6. And what has been Glass’ own reaction to the storm of controversy he stirred up? Glass hasn’t reacted any ways he still believes that he was never wrong.
For short term probably practice and thinking, for long term I really shouldnt plan that far ahead so I dont know.