1. Who is Stephen Glass? A former journalist who made up false stories.
2. What is he accused of doing in 1998? Making up stories.
3. What national magazine did he work for? TNR. The New Republic.
4. How was Stephen Glass characterized in the media when his fabrications were exposed in 1998? He was basically looked at as a liar.
5. What are journalists saying about him today? Since all he did was lie pretty much, he doesn’t get much respect from actual journalists.
6. And what has been Glass’ own reaction to the storm of controversy he stirred up? He did not own up to it, i think he went into hiding actually.