“Educators know these skills are teachable; want schools to give far more priority to integrating such development into the curriculum, instruction, and school culture…”
– “Missing Piece” survey of educators – Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
Social Emotional Learning Curriculum
E4 Youth provides teachers with hands on lesson plans that can be integrated into most any classroom. Students earn badges as they participate in highly collaborative games that emphasize Team Building, Critical Thinking and Media Literacy skills. Then, they have opportunities to reflect on their participation through content creation projects and unlock special rewards like access to South By Southwest badges, computer gear from Microsoft, and summer job shadow opportunities at top creative companies.
- Alignment with Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) core competencies and Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Free access to Schoology, a comprehensive learning management system that allows teachers to easily assess and track student progress.
- Activities that can be repeated over multiple grade levels
- Measurable benchmarks for student efficacy