DIGITAL APPRENTICE/ MUSIC LEGACY ATX JOB SUMMARY
Digital Apprentices are now a part of the Creative Leadership Academy(PDF).
Are you a college age creative looking to build a quality digital portfolio in the media arts?
E4 Youth provides professional level training and employment opportunities. Work on your own creative projects, participate in the Austin Digital Heritage Project with our Digital Docents or train to lead one of our enrichment clubs as a Creative Mentor. As your portfolio improves, earn job shadowing, internship and employment opportunities with E4 Youth and its industry partners throughout the creative tech sectors.
*Music Legacy ATX students are the same as Digital Apprentices.
• Attend weekly meetings with Digital Docents, Creative Mentors, and E4 Youth staff to report on their content
development progress, improve their leadership skills, do career mapping, and develop their personal
• Work to develop their creative and leadership skills so that they can advance to become a Creative Mentor and/
or Digital Docents as openings become available.
• Use creative and technical skills in areas like immersive media production, audio/video production, visual
design, journalism, photography, coding, web/application development, music composition and/or production,
media production, writing, public speaking, and event planning to support E4VA.
• Collect and curate oral histories in the local community, creating content for the E4 Youth Virtual Archive.
• Music Legacy ATX students also participate in monthly mentor led workshops.
Hours & Compensation:
A Digital Apprentice is an unpaid volunteer, and typically volunteers a minimum of 20 hours a month. A Digital
Apprentice will receive a $250 gift card per semester.