- During the 2018 – 2019 school year, E4 Youth served 193 students at nine high schools in Austin, Manor and Pflugerville, Texas and provided more than 15,000 hours of hands-on digital literacy instruction.
- 10 students and teachers earned access to attend the 2019 South By Southwest Interactive and Film Festival.
- 30 students volunteered at our local American Advertising Federation Awards show, where they got an up-close look at award-winning work and networked with Austin’s finest creative professionals.
- 16 students were hired to participate in E4 Youth’s Shadow the Pros summer internship program. They received cash stipends and worked side-by-side with creative and technology professionals to create projects for premier clients like Lyft and Pizza Hut.
- Club participants’ work was celebrated as part of E4 Youth’s Annual Showcase & Awards show in May. All students received certificates of completion. The most outstanding students received valuable prizes including laptops, cameras, software and other digital tools.
- Get Creative Enrichment Club enrollment grew by over 20% while also nearly doubling the percentage of quality portfolios created by our students to 47%.