1. What were your favorite assignments of the year? Why were they your favorite?
Not really the assignments, but all the things that I managed to talk about with Mr. Conover. I managed to pick out some of the assignments for next year (maybe?).
2. What is your own description of this class? How do you classify B.I.M.M?
A fun class where you can learn about using many things for media. It helped me decide what to do for the future.
3. What are some of the skills that you have learned from this class? How will it help you in life?
I mainly looked up things to help with when I enter college. So, yeah, a big help.
4. Did you have any dislikes in this class, this year? If so what were they, and how do you think it can be fixed?
Nothing much but the noise, but I can ignore that.
5. What were your first thoughts of this class at the beginning of the year? Have your thoughts changed at all about this class now?
A class where we can mess around in PhotoShop and many more? It’s still there too.
6. What is your overall review of this class and me?
I believe that could be figure out by my mutiple uses of the word “fun”.