1. What are the types of white balance and draw the symbol for each. the lighting symbol daylight
2. What is the difference among large format cameras, medium format, DSLR, and compact? they are different sizes and formats and adjustments
3. What time periods were they used? large was more of a back in a day thing but they rest are used today
4. What does SLR stand for? single lens reflex
5. Who made the first photograph?daguree
6.Who is Daguerre and what did he contribute?
|nvention of the daguerrotype process|
7. What is the rule of thirds? What would a photo look like using this? not having the picture all the way in the middle
8. What are leading lines? the lines lining up in the back ground
9. What is framing? when a object frames your subject
10. What’s the difference between bird’s eye and worm’s eye view? bird eye is an over view and worms eye view it kind of pointed upward
11. What is libel? you will get in trouble if you cause issues
12. What is obscenity? The acronym for the test to determine?
13. What is invasion of privacy? when someone is in a private setting and their privacy is taken advantage of .
14. Copyright infringement? when someone tries to steal or makes something the same as you did
15. What is the difference between being unethical and breaking the law in photojournalism? unethical is more of a journalist rule that can be broken with no consequnces but law can hold you responsible for it.