1. Who is Stephen Glass?
He is a former U.S. journalist.
2. What is he accused of doing in 1998?
He fabricated a number of magazine articles in 1988.
3. What national magazine did he work for?
The new republic (TNR).
4. How was Stephen Glass characterized in the media when his fabrications were exposed in 1998?
He was a deceiver and he was no longer trusted afterwards.
5. What are journalists saying about him today?
They dont really respect him because all he did was lie.
6. And what has been Glass’ own reaction to the storm of controversy he stirred up?
He tried to get away from it , as quietly as possible.